Friday, January 24, 2020

May we feel the comfort during our trials and difficulties?

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Good Evening, 
this post should take approximately three to five minutes to read from start to finish.

Sometimes, I tend to forget how comfort feeling feels like. I'm sure that there would be other people agree with me. I always do my very best to remember the purposes of why I have given the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost can always provide comfort during difficult trials and difficulties when we allow it to happen. Each of us as individuals do go through trials and difficulties throughout our lives. I know all of us go through trials and challenges everyday
"Tests and trials are given to all of us. These mortal challenges allow us and
our Heavenly Father to see whether we will exercise our agency to follow his
son." - Robert D. Hales.
I know it isn't supposed to be easy for us to go through trials and difficulties. The Video is called: "Comfort in Trials: Power of the Holy Spirit"
If you can't see the video, here is the link below for the video.

Has the Holy Ghost has been a comforter to you through your trials?
How about, has the Holy Ghost has been a comforter to you through your difficulties?  

"I testify that I really liked the video of other people to say about how has the Spirit been a comfort to them. It is one of the many grateful things that I have in life to able to have the Holy Ghost. I know whenever I feel down or upset, I always do my best to acknowledge the comfort from the Holy Ghost. 

Individuals who has been inactive and less active from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints can feel comfort and the power of the Holy Ghost when they're willing to feel the comfort of the Holy Ghost. Converts and Investigators can also feel comfort and the power of the Holy Ghost during Church, during Missionary Discussions, etc.

In The Name of Jesus Christ. Amen."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment