Friday, December 11, 2020

All Things Does Take Some Time to Heal

Good Morning or Good Afternoon or Good Evening, 
this post may take longer than five minutes to read from start to finish.

I know that everyone has experienced of feeling their heart has been broken, and we do know that it does take some time to heal a broken heart. I know that everyone has experienced of having injuries, we do know that it does take some time to heal and recover from those injuries. I know that everyone has experienced of feeling sick, and we do know that it also does some time to feel better.

I would like to share some questions and followed by, I would share experiences when I have felt that it took some time for my body to heal. 
Close Chest Infection Experience: 
Have you ever faced of having a close chest infection in the past? If no, you can skip reading the following two questions. If you have; what was the steps did you took to allow yourself to feel healed from having a close chest infection? Do you remember how you felt when you had a close chest infection? 

I remembered the experience when I was diagnosed of having a close chest infection and I was eighteen years old at the time. During my first ever group date that I have attended, my asthma was playing up and I was not too sure why. 

I knew that it certainly was uncomfortable for me to have shortness of breath and coughing most times when I was talking to my date that I had. At one point; my mind just wanted to end the date and go to the hospital because I was worried that I was having another asthma attack. 

I felt scared because when I took my asthma inhaler, it felt like I was getting worse. I knew that it was somehow difficult for me to try to have my asthma under control. After the group date; I went ahead and called my doctor to book a appointment. I was able to attend my appointment as soon as I can and I am glad that I did.
CILAMOX - antibiotics. 
My doctor did several tests and he diagnosed me of having a close chest infection. I was shocked because I was certainly not expecting to have a close chest infection. I know that if I didn't see my doctor sooner, I think I would've diagnosed of having a chest infection. 

He has prescribed me with antibiotics - CILAMOX to take each day until the box is empty. It took some time to heal, Overtime, I gotten better and I was so happy to feel better. I have not have a close chest infection ever since then. 

Ovarian Cyst Experience:
Have you ever gotten asked of some questions by some people in relation to pregnancy topics and having children topics when you were not expecting? How did those questions has made you feel when those people has asked you those type of questions?

Did it made you feel uncomfortable? Did it made you feel upset? 

When I was twenty-three years old; I just gotten married within a few weeks when several people has asked me if I was expecting. I went to Dallas Latter-Day Saint Temple as a routine for going once a month with church members that I know. One particular time; my Mum and my grandparents had an opportunity to go to Dallas Latter-Day Saint Temple sometime shortly after I have been sealed to my husband. 

I know that I wasn't feeling the greatest, I felt unwell. I refused for not attending any sessions in that morning. I prayed about a certain question in the Temple before my Temple Recommend gotten scanned, I cried so much. My Mum has comforted me. During the endowment session that my Mum, my grandparents and the church members who came with me to the Temple are in, I was able to talk to the Temple President's wife. 

Despite how sick I was; I tried to be positive, and I felt privileged of having a conversation with the Temple President's wife. We have talked about having children topics, I cried again, and I knew that there was no way of me to be pregnant so soon after getting married. 

Clear Blue Pregnancy Test reads
"Not Pregnant"
Fast forward to around this time last year; I was gaining weight ridiculously a lot, and my stomach was growing. I eventually had to get my husband to purchase sweet and sugary foods for me to eat. I knew that my body was going through some changes. 

I did my best to listen to what my body wanted. My body was experiencing some pregnancy symptoms because I had mood swings, I was feeling morning sickness,  I was feeling tired more than normal, I was going through sweet cravings, and I have missed a period cycle. 

As my stomach was growing; I kept getting asked if I was pregnant by more people. I kept saying to who has been asking me that I was not pregnant. I gotten emotional about it. A sister in my stake has suggested me to go and see a OB/GYN doctor sometime.

I remembered in January this year; my husband and I was watching Brother Bear movie together and somehow I felt inside of my stomach that it was moving. My husband felt the same thing. My left rib was starting to hurt a lot around that time, and my hips was starting to be painful. It was uncomfortable feeling. 

I was not able to see my OB/GYN doctor until sometime in February this year. Each visit to seeing my OB/GYN doctor; she gotten me to take a pregnancy test and those pregnancy tests came up negative. I was upset. One time, she pressed down on my stomach to feel if there was any babies in there and she told me that I was not pregnant. 

I suggested one time for her to get me to get an ultrasound and I gotten blood work done prior to when I went in for my ultrasound appointment. Sometime after my OB/GYN doctor gotten the results from the ultrasound appointment, she mentioned to me "You have a small left side ovarian cyst ..." I was so shocked. 

I knew that I was certainly not expecting to hear that I have ovarian cyst, I was upset. I kept it to myself, I told my husband straight after he gotten home from work. He comforted me. Within a week; I told my immediate family members that I had ovarian cyst, and they felt sorry for me. I told several close friends about it, and they also felt sorry for me. 

Throughout from April this year to October this year; I just completely changed my diet. I made sure that I was eating more healthier foods, I was able to lose weight by bike riding eventually and I had experienced times when I was able to maintain the same weight. It certainly took some time to heal. I am still healing at this present time with physically and emotionally. About a month ish ago, I started opening up to several friends about that I have experienced ovarian cyst. 

If you ever wanted to know what triggered my body to have an ovarian cyst; I would like to share with you those triggers now. I was feeling extreme and sharp rib pain enough for me take two to three acetaminophen tablets and the pain was not going away, extreme and sharp hip pain for me to take two to three acetaminophen tablets and again the pain was not going away, and I was gaining a lot of weight within a short period of time (within six months). 

I strongly feel and know that pregnancy topics are sensitive to me ever since that I have experienced ovarian cyst. I felt healed sometime about six months or longer after having diagnosed with ovarian cyst and I changed my diet. I was not eating pasta, I was eating a lot of rice dinner meals, I changed of the meal times for me to eat meals, I gotten into a routine of eating healthier snacks such as eating fruits instead of a lot of lollies. 

I would really appreciate for people to stop asking me if I was pregnant, and accept the answer to be "no." I know that my husband and I will share pregnancy announcement when we feel comfortable and ready for it. I know that every woman experience pregnancy different, and also different or similar symptoms from each time when they are expecting. 

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment